Saturday, December 11, 2004

story intro...

HI THERE....
this is my second account :'( coz the previous one has gone... heks!!
coz i forgot the username (hehehe..)
so i 've to build this account begin from the start.
anyway... i want to introduce my self first.. (especially for those who hasn't known me before)
my name is norma budiman..
i am a 20 years old girl :) i'm in college now.. i take industrial engineering, so for those who want to share n inform me some information related to industrial engineering i will be so glad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi.....
Kenalannya yang hot donk! masak cuman gitu2 aja...
tambahin, sekarang pacarnay dah berapa,kenapa masih hidup, ngapain hidup.... :D
hehehehehe...
ntar nyambung... mo ngajar neeh..
:)

norma said...

hahaha... plolo.. that must b u,right??my "hot" one is in the previous account... anyway,thanks 4 visiting me.. cmon, make ur own!! i know that u have a lot o'story...
once more.. thank