Monday, August 17, 2009

FlavoR-FuLL

I thought that my holiday will be a lazy, boring, straight day, nothing happen. But I’m wrong.

Last night, I had words with my boyfriend. Really hate him last night; I can’t accept what he’s done. Went to bed, cried, and mistreated feeling. But we’ve gone along well in the morning, try to forgive, understand, and forget what we’ve gone through. Especially since we’re far apart, try to accept commitment consequence. Learn, learn, learn..

"We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversation with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk." --Thomas Moore


And just few minutes ago, I found my old photographs. There are me, my ex boyfriend and someone else. My feeling is so awkward. How’s your feeling when u found that kind of picture, especially when at that moment the ex boyfriend marry to someone else that I mention above. I tell you, the awkwardness is not something sad, disappoint, or regret. Specifically I’m surprised that I still have that picture, that I ever had memory with those people, but nothing more. I already passed those feelings ago. I plan to burn their pics, but not mine :) and I’ll tell this story to you readers, and my lovely aa’.

No comments: