Monday, August 17, 2009

Respect: wIsdom from hatred

“Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it. No destructive lies. No ridiculous fears. No debilitating anger.” --Bill Bradley

I’m working in one of BIG Indonesian business organization that is not only a company but companies as a group. 1st august 2009 a year I have been here, getting story, experience, and knowledge. Recently, I could add wisdom in to the list. Sure, not my wisdom, but I get it from my seniors. I just re-learn that a man needs respect from others. Word “respect” is not lip service only, the wisdom teaches me one of the manners to show respect.
It is easy to receive or taking wisdom from senior, who we adore to, but in my experience, I take it from the one I’m not respect with. As a human, it is important to keep our hatred aside, or else we can’t take valuable lesson from others. I already get it, tough it’s hard to receive positive lesson from someone that I hate, moreover to take it by myself. And now i feel very positive that I can treat him fairly.


No comments: